- It is desirable for all students to have a folder containing material to build up a file of evidence of their personal development in our art.
- Material will be supplied to each student by the instructors upon request.
- Material can be sourced by the students themselves to support their learning.
- Any Club Merit Awards can be placed in the folders as evidence of the efforts they have put into their training.
- A place to secure grading certificates and training records.
- Student folders will become a source of reference for students to use during their training.
- Folders can be used at grading's, presenting to examiners as a file of evidence of work undertaken.
- Folder Layout
- Should be an A4 ring binder
- Place Student folder front cover onto the outside of the folder. Write your name and Club in the spaces provided.
- Use poly pockets then to contain your material.
Documents to download